Thursday, January 11, 2007

A GREAT RENOVATOR - from Julie Tremblay, Linkside Court

We had our Lake House renovated (total do-over) with a full second floor added (major reconstruction) by a great contractor. He is creative, considerate, and extremely neat. I have never met anyone as detailed as Peter and I am really fussy. So, if someone in our community needs a major renovation (obviously, we are in new construction, so not likely) or want their basements finished (now that's a possibility), Peter Richardson may be able to help. Our Lake House is on Lake Winnisisaukee in New Hampshire. Peter is doing a major renovation in Meredith, NH, but may be available after that and for sure, next winter (he prefers warmer climates in winter).

We can vouch for him. He did an outstanding job....very meticulous. I have never seen that level of meticulousness with any contractor I have ever been associated with, our townhouses included.

If anyone is interested in doing a major project, let me know and I can let Peter know. My cell phone is 508- 612-3453. I have nothing to gain...no relation. I just like to refer great people. If you want, we could probably post some before and after pictures for our Lake House on the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home